Tuesday, December 25, 2012

God's The Greatest Gift

I attended a veterans meeting a short while ago and was told of a Viet Nam veteran who has been suffering for many years as a consequence of his combat service in that arena. The other Vets in that group had tried with little success to console him but his condition was not improving. As a result I have pondered his suffering and I would like to offer him and all those who suffer from the ravages of war, whether it's Viet Nam, the Gulf, Afghanistan, or any other combat arena; a possible solution to one of the problems that has plagued them. That is, that all too many have been left thinking the killing they did bars them from God's heaven. I will now prove this is not the case and I will prove it through scripture.

security cameras for home

No comments:

Post a Comment