Monday, June 25, 2012

iReport: What to do in Taipei?

Taiwan isn't called the "Ilha Formosa" by the Portuguese for nothing.

The phrase means "beautiful island" and Taiwan is a stunner indeed. The following iReporters show us just how gorgeous Taiwan can be and why it deserves its status as an international travel destination.

Taipei 101

iReportTaipei 101 itself (right) is as breathtaking as the view that can be seen from the top of it (left).

iReporter Jill Thornton's trip to Taipei in September 2007 was particularly memorable.

"I remember it was my first international trip where I was traveling alone, so I was not only nervous to be alone but the language and culture were so different from my own," says Thornton. "It turned out to be a really great place to explore, eat lots of yummy food, and see some amazing sites."

read more

wireless spy cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment